Snap- On

Any topic, Any subject.
Discoil

Snap- On

Post by Discoil » Mon May 15, 2017 14:07

Found at Radnor up the service lane an item that has ' Snap-On ' printed on it.

If you want it back I will be at Forrest Estate for the next event. ( it's not a toolbox that's 6 foot long before you ask )

If no one owns up to this item , I'll keep it !

I'm one of the radio safety marshals, Marches 22 is my call sign and I was at the chicane on both days at Radnor.

Happy looking

John Griffiths

Re: Snap- On

Post by John Griffiths » Mon May 22, 2017 15:28

So is the said item on ebay yet or been claimed ???

Discoil

Post by Discoil » Mon May 22, 2017 21:10

Put it on ebay ? No I won't ! And not been claimed yet.

Last time I was at Radnor a few years ago I found a number of Snap-On tools, £100 to £200 worth. I asked everybody down the service lane if they had mislaid tools. Everybody assured me nothing was missing but I simply stored them away patiently waiting. Further down the year, someone admitted to have tools missing and gave a detailed description.

Songasport

Post by Songasport » Wed May 24, 2017 20:32

Dan Lofthouse has posted on the BCCC Facebook page that he lost something at Radnor, I've tagged you in the post Michael.

Discoil

Post by Discoil » Thu May 25, 2017 22:50

Songasport wrote:
Wed May 24, 2017 20:32
Dan Lofthouse has posted on the BCCC Facebook page that he lost something at Radnor, I've tagged you in the post Michael.
Hi Gary, Thanks for doing that on Facebook. I had forgotten about the other item which was found by my dog on the course and I asked everybody in the service lane from the finish down to Duckworth Towers.
The ' Snap-On ' I spotted on taking the CLO back to the start area after everybody had left at the end of the event.

Michael